Ashley Marie. Beautiful. Smart. Funny. And has challenged my parenting skills in ways I never thought possible.
According to your teen:
1. You know very little if anything at all.
2. You could never understand how they feel.
3. Rules are stupid and meant to be broken.
4. When you speak, they hear the teacher from Charlie Brown talking, “Wah. wah. Wah. wah. Wah.”
5. You have a weird concept of time. For example, you say “NOW!” they say “in a minute….” and you flip.
6. You blow things out of proportion.
7. You serve a few good purposes. Money. Transportation. Food.
8. Their friends parents are way cooler than you because they let them do whatever they want. Why can’t you be more like them?
God is my strength and I could not imagine my life without this young lady in it. Parenting challenges and all.
Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth. ~Erma Bombeck